If you are looking for a healthy snack that is easy to make, this is it! Anything with cinnamon satisfies my taste buds! That’s why this recipe really appealed to me! It’s great for you, and for the kids; plus it is just so easy to make!! Make a few ahead of time and keep in a Tupperware-type storage container.
For this recipe, I am referencing ingredients for just one serving. You will use one small Gala apple for each person that you are serving.
Cinnamon Baked Apple Chips
1 Gala Apple, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon Splenda
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with Olive Oil Cooking Spray.
- Place sliced apples on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon and splenda.
- Bake in 225 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, and place sliced apples on a cooling rack for 20 minutes.