Beginning March 29th, 2013, you will see a brand new blog appear on Girlfriends Coffee Hour. Our Co-Founder, Megan Smidt, who is also a Certified Christian Life Coach, will begin taking questions via email from YOU, and then addressing those questions here on her new “Glorious Living” blog, each Friday!
Megan received her Life Coach certification in 2012 through Professional Christian Coaching & Counseling Academy. She also has Bachelors of Arts degrees in English and Women’s Studies.
We are super excited about this blog, and feel it will be a great addition to GCH! Megan has been successfully coaching others for some time now and is very excited to answer YOUR questions, as well!
Some topics you may want to ask Megan about:
- Learning to manage change effectively
- Getting unstuck, out of ruts and moving forward
- Learning to think and see things differently
- Expanding the capacity to take action
- Finding clear values
- Discovering and developing passions
- Finding a life purpose
- Building a clearer vision for the future
- Finding meaning in what you are doing
- Building self-confidence
- Learning to relate to people effectively
- Getting the courage to take risks
- Getting free of self-sabotaging behavior and destructive self-talk
- Building communication skills
- Learning to take responsibility
- Developing a closer walk with God
You may email your question to Megan at: Megan@GirlfriendsCoffeeHour.com. If you prefer your question to be anonymous, then just let her know in your email.
2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord,
are changed into the same image from glory to glory,
even as by the Spirit of the Lord.